- 2 oz (50 g) green Konservolia olive paste
- 2 oz (50 g) black Konservolia olive paste
- 2 roses
- 2 oz (50 g) anthotyro cheese
- 2 multicolored bell peppers, grilled, peeled and seeded
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- multi-grain bread, sliced
- with anthotyro cheese & rose petals
- with grilled pepper
Take two small bowls. Place the black olive paste in one, the green in the other.
To the black olive paste bowl add rose petals torn; put aside 3-4 petals to garnish. Add the anthotyro cheese diced and toss gently. Add 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, garnish with the remaining rose petals and serve with freshly toasted bread.
To the green olive paste bowl add peppers diced, oregano and 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil. Stir and serve with freshly toasted bread.
serves 2 – 4